Private notary UAE
Notarizing the documents and then attesting them takes a lot of time and hard work from your side. This is why people prefer getting the notary services to form the private notary Dubai. This saves the time of the people and helps them in getting their documents attested and notarized in quite an easier way.
Private notary services are a soft corner for those who do not get so much time form their busy routines for doing their chores like notarizing and attestation. This is why the people consult the Dubai notaries to get all the services without so much exertion.
Embassies offer notary and attestation services
Almost every embassy of the world offers their citizens the notary ad the attestation services. When the non-citizens need some documents regarding visiting or business purposes, the embassies help the non- citizens too.
and to know more about attestation you can Click Here.
The price range for getting the notarizations and attestation services in year may range from dh100 to more than dh500. It basically depends upon the needs of the translation and the documents.
The best part about the notary branches is that they notarize the documents in both English and Arabic language both. These notaries will be there to help you at the working hours and you will be able to get their help in this time easily.
Forgetting the notary services in Arabic, you can get the online services as well. You need to fill the template and after that, you need to visit the Dubai courts notary public. In this way, you will be able to meet the witnesses and the notary. The charges start from dh110.
Now lawyers can act as notary officials as well
You can find these people in the government buildings and they will help you in notarizing your documents and attesting them. Use lawyers can also be granted licenses for acting as Dubai notaries. Note that they will acta as private notaries. So, the community in Dubai can get the help regarding notary from the notary officials who have a license for the services as well. And you can ask the help of HHS lawyers and legal consultants office in Dubai.
How to do notary attestation
Here are some of the steps you must take for notary attestation
- Prior to sending your documents to some other country, you must attest the legal documents by your country’s department of state before sending them to the UAE embassy. Also, make sure you fulfil all the requirements necessary for this.
- Attest all of your documents separately.
- Send the documents to the authentication division. Make sure that you get the documents back to your own place and not the uae embassy. This is a confirmation of you having your documents processed by the authorities.
- Send the documents to the UAE embassy so that they may get authenticated finally.
- You must pay the appropriate fees to the embassy of the United Arab Emirates.
- Send the documents along with a prepaid self-addressed return envelope and write your name and address as well for the sender and the receiver o the envelope.